The Director-General of KwaZulu-Natal
Dr. Nonhlanhla O. Mkhize
Dr. Nonhlanhla O. Mkhize's Career in brief
Dr. Nonhlanhla O. Mkhize was born on 16 December 1964. and In her time she serves and served on the following positions:
- Director-General: Office of the Premier in KwaZulu-Natal (From 1 August 2017 - Current).
- Director-General: Office of the Premier in Mpumalanga Province (From September 2012 to August 2015).
- Director-General: Department of the Status of Women, Children, and People with Disabilities (From November 2010 to August 2012).
- Acting Deputy Director-General: (Policy and Governance) Office of the Premier in KwaZulu-Natal (From March 2009 to October 2010).
- Chief Director: (Human Rights) Office of the Premier in KwaZulu-Natal (From June 2005 to February 2009).
- Director: (Human Rights) Office of the Premier in KwaZulu-Natal (From March 2002 to May 2005).
- Director: (National Language Services) Department of Arts, Culture, Science and Technology (From January 1998 to February 2002).
- Senior Lecturer and Head Of Department (African Languages): University of Zululand (From February 1995 to December 1997).
- Lecturer and Researcher: University of Zululand (From February 1987 to January 1995).
Dr. Nonhlanhla O. Mkhize's academic qualifications include the following:
- Doctorate: D Litt et Phil in Educatio and Intra-Culturalism (May 1998).
- Bachelor of Education in Educational Planning and Management, Educational Psychology and Philosophy of Education (November 1993).
- Masters of Art (1989).
- BA Honours (November 1987).
- Bachelor of Arts (November 1986).
- Secondary Teachers Diploma (November 1985).